An All-Inclusive Destination Golf Resort in San Diego
Carlton Oaks may just be the perfect place for your next golf outing, getaway or special event in the San Diego area. Golfers will rejoice at Carlton Oaks, San Diego’s only Dye-designed championship course. Carlton Oaks has been a local landmark since 1958 and has made several major enhancements and design changes to its golf course throughout the years. Located just 20 minutes from downtown San Diego, the resort is close to the city`s most popular tourist attractions. However, golf is just one of the offerings of this all-inclusive destination resort, where there is something available for everyone in the family. More than 50 newly-decorated, well-appointed and Asian-inspired rooms with the kind of amenities the discriminating traveler has come to expect, await your arrival. Dining options abound, as the resort is just minutes from several elegant restaurants, while offering its own culinary delights and libations at the Oaks Bar and Grill.
Because Carlton Oaks has a meandering creek as well as mature Cottonwood, Sycamore and Eucalyptus trees and a handful of lakes, it is an ideal venue for weddings and other special events. This verdant river valley setting, surrounded by mountains and hills has limited residential encroachment and is home to many types of wildlife including hawks, herons, egrets, deer and duck. You are sure to enjoy the stunning beauty of the surroundings whether you are a golfer, a diner, a bride or a group of friends gathering for happy hour.
Carlton Oaks Mission
“Provide a top quality golf course and to exceed our guests expectations by welcoming them with utmost hospitality.”
It is our mission to provide a high-quality golf experience for our guests and to delight them with a welcoming atmosphere and unparalleled hospitality. We will accomplish this mission by:
- Acting with integrity in both personal and professional business
- Taking professional pride in our daily work
- Applying a high standard in maintaining the golf course and a clean and inviting facility
- Considering the satisfaction of our guests as a priority and quickly answering questions and resolving issues
- Contributing positively to our community and environment
- Recognizing that profitability is essential and depends on our ability to deliver excellence in everything we do
- Insuring that our corporate divisions (golf, lodging, food and beverage) work as a team in achieving our goals
- Approaching our daily work by thinking outside of the box
Carlton Oaks has been a local landmark since 1958 and has undergone several major enhancements and design changes throughout the years. While we honor the integrity of the golf course and the history that goes with it, we have made several improvements that add to the overall feel to the golf course. In addition to the upgrades on the golf course, we have a new, beautifully decorated banquet room and are constantly improving the facility as a whole. Whether it is minor adjustments or major updating, we are constantly bettering the facility for our customers’ enjoyment.