1. I have been on staff with Adams Golf for about two years. So every club, driver to putter is part of the Adams brand. I play the new Adams Super LS Driver. Super S three wood. Super LS Hybrid. Adams Idea MB2s 4-P. 52, 56, 60 Mr. Pugelli Wedges. My putter is a Yes! Callie MB Tour.
2. My favorite player is Tiger Woods. If it weren’t for him I never would have even started golf. After watching him dust the field by 15 in the U.S. Open as an 11 year old, I decided that I wanted to be like him one day. I also though he was cool because he is a minority like myself, both of us have an African-American dad, though my mom is white. He’s my favorite because I’ve grown up watching the greatest golfer who’ll ever play the game. I strive to reach the same type of achievements.
3. My favorite hole is 18. You know you’ve got a tough par ahead of you, but it is birdieable with a good drive and a solid iron shot. If you’re tied with someone and you birdie it, you know that you’ve won.
4. Hole 12 is easily the most intimidating par three I’ve ever played. When the pin is back right and into the wind, it’s borderline impossible to birdie. I think it’s a make or break hole that’s tough to be aggressive on, so I think that it’s the toughest to birdie.
5. “The more I practice the luckier I get.” Gary Player.
6. I have been a pro for 4 and a half years and have done it while working minimum wage jobs in cart barns here and there. I haven’t been lucky finding financial backing until only a couple months ago and I’m looking forward to a full season of golf. I’d still like to be able to play in more events but I will take what I can get and be beyond grateful for it. I plan to play in the PGATour Canada Q-school coming up in April, and after a season up there, I plan to go to Japan to try out for the Japan tour. I’d like to go to regular Q-school for the Web.com, but chances are I’ll only have enough funds to choose between that or Japan. I’m relatively inexperienced in tournament golf, but I have steadily grown as a player in each event I play, shooting lower and lower each time. For those who wish to give me a chance, I won’t let you down. I fully expect greatness out of myself, and those expectations aren’t limited to just getting on tour. I believe I have to talent to win, and win on the biggest stage. All I need is an opportunity. Opportunities allow someone as dedicated as I am to grow as a player, and more importantly, as a person.
7. As of right now, I average 69.7 on the GSTour for two events. I have 4 Professional wins. Two on the CalState Golf Tour, 2 on the Pepsi Tour. And I have a medalist in the 2013 Farmers Insurance Pre-Qualifier @ Twin Oaks Golf Club with a course record 61. I have 5 course records in the San Diego area. 60*: Stoneridge Country Club. 61: The Vineyard at Escondido. 61: Twin Oaks Golf Club. 62: Woods Valley Golf Club. 63: Carmel Mountain Ranch. Lowest Tournament round: 61 @ Twin Oaks. 8: My full name is Blaire Hunter McKeithen, I am 23 years old and I was born November 22, 1989 in San Diego California.
1. TaylorMade R11 8*, Fujikura Speeder 8.2 Tour Spec X flex. Titleist 910F 13.5*, Fujikura Motore Prototype 105 X flex. TaylorMade Forged MB 2-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour X100. Titleist Vokey TVD 53* and 59*, KBS Tour Black X flex. TaylorMade TP KiaMa Daytona Prototype. TaylorMade Penta TP5.
2. Tiger Woods because he inspired me to play golf, he made it cool.
3. #3 is my favorite at Carlton, great par 5, hit a good drive and you have a chance to make a 3!
4. #18 is the hardest hole to make birdie on I think, the drive has to be good, and the approach is to a severely sloped guarded green and you are typically hitting a mid to long iron in.
5. “The difference between winning and losing is the 6 inches between your ears”
6. Carlton Oaks is a challenging, tough golf course with a great grill room and friendly staff. It’s a great place to be and I look forward to meeting all of the people that make Carlton the unique place it is. If you want to become a better ball striker, this course will do that for you.
7. Turned Pro in 2012, 47 events, 5 wins, 23 top 5′s, 3rd overall on GSTour 2012 money list, missed the 2012 PGA Fry’s.com championship by one shot. In 2013, through 5 events, 2 top 3′s, 2 top 10′s, 1 top 20
8. Born in Phoenix, AZ on 11/07/82
1. What clubs do you have in bag? Taylormade R1 Driver Taylormade Rocketballz 2nd stage 3 wood Taylormade Rocketballz Hybrid Taylormade MC irons 3-pw Taylormade ATV Wedges 54 and 60 degrees Talormade daytona putter
2. Who is your favorite player and why? Phil Mickelson becasue we went to the same high school as myself, University of San Diego, and for his aggressive play which has lead to many wins throughout his carreer.
3. Favorite hole(s) in Carlton Oaks? #7 and #11
4. Holes that are most difficult to get birdie in Carlton Oaks? #4, #12, #14, and #18
5. Favorite quote Read it. See it. Sink it. Aim Small Miss Small
6. PR to the investors, supporters and viewer of the sites. My name is Christopher Cunningham and I have grown up in San Diego my whole life. I have loved golf from an early age and started competing in tournaments when I was eight years old. I then was given a golf scholarship to the University of San Fransisco, and had a great four years getting to play the Olympic club as our home course. I earned the Academic All American Award my junior and senior year of college graduating with a business degree. After graduation I went to Canadian tour school and earned my card out there. I have been playing in Canada the last two years, the golden state tour, and any Monday qualifier I can. Just this last September I got married to the love of my life Alex, and am ready to work hard to provide for my new family. I am so greatful for the opportunity to play and practice at a championship golf course that is challenging every step of the way.
7. Stats and Records 2nd in California state in high school Academic All American 2 years in college Played as #1 man on college team shot -10 62 in GStour event 7 victories as a professional PGA tour of Canada member for last three years
8. Birthdate, Birthplace February 6th 1988, San Diego, Ca
1. What clubs do you have in bag? Driver:Taylormade R1 3 wood:Taylormade r11 Hybrid:Taylormade 18 degree 3-PW Taylormade MB Cleveland 54-60 Putter:Scotty Cameron Golo
2. Who is your favorite player and why? I don’t have a favorite play.
3. Favorite hole(s) in Carlton Oaks? My favorite holes at Carlton Oaks are number 5,9,12,18
4. Hole that are most difficult to get birdie in Carlton Oaks? 12. If u play that hole in the afternoon with a strong wind u will quickly find out why it’s the toughest hole on the course
5. Favorite quote Inspiration lies within Failing to prepare is preparing to fail
6. PR to the investors, supporters and viewer of the sites. (at least paragraph) My name is Aaron Dexheimer. I am 32 years old from San Diego California. I started playing golf when I was 15 years old in Soldotna Alaska. My dad introduced me to the game one summer when I was up there and have been hooked ever since. I played four years of division one college golf. Two years at University of Nevada Reno and two years at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I turned pro after college in 2004 and after a short break from 2005-2008 have been at it full time chasing my dream.
7. Stats and Records
8. Birthdate, Birthplace August 4th 1980 Homer Alaska